PROMOTIONAL TERMS FOR THE INFORMATION WEEK CARTOON CAPTION CONTEST
1. Purchase Requirement: No purchase necessary.
2. Eligibility: Open to all.
3. Applicability: Void where prohibited by law.
4. Time Period: The offer ends January 5, 2014.
5. How to Enter: To participate you must register for the InformationWeek website if you are not already registered, by clicking here and accurately completing the registration form. Then make sure to participate in our contest by posting your cartoon caption on the message boards.
6. Limitations on Entry: There will be one $25 Amazon gift card awarded to the winner and $10 Amazon gift card to the runner up as chosen by the InformationWeek editors.
7. Limitations on Winners: Only one $25 Amazon gift card will be awarded to the winner and one $10 Amazon gift card to be awarded to the runner up. To receive your Amazon gift card you must be an IT professional.
8. Obligations: UBM LLC and its related companies are not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; miscommunication; failed phone or computer hardware, software, or telephone transmissions; technical failures; garbled or jumbled transmissions; or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic; including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of UBM LLC.
9. Release of Liability: By participating, entrants release UBM LLC, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, vendors, and the employees, officers, directors, and agents of any of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by participation in this promotion. By participating in this promotion you represent and warrant that you have the authority to provide the registration information, that it is accurate and complete, and that you understand and hereby authorize use of all or any part of such information for any purposes in connection with this promotion. For online entries such use may include, but is not limited to, UBM LLC and third-party marketing research and referrals.
How Enterprises Are Attacking the IT Security EnterpriseTo learn more about what organizations are doing to tackle attacks and threats we surveyed a group of 300 IT and infosec professionals to find out what their biggest IT security challenges are and what they're doing to defend against today's threats. Download the report to see what they're saying.
Infographic: The State of DevOps in 2017Is DevOps helping organizations reduce costs and time-to-market for software releases? What's getting in the way of DevOps adoption? Find out in this InformationWeek and Interop ITX infographic on the state of DevOps in 2017.
IT Strategies to Conquer the CloudChances are your organization is adopting cloud computing in one way or another -- or in multiple ways. Understanding the skills you need and how cloud affects IT operations and networking will help you adapt.