Rackspace adds support for SDKs and APIs to its OpenStack Cloud, hoping to encourage developers to use its service.
Multi-year hacking campaign targeted mining companies, legal firms, Pakistan, Angolan dissidents and others in Pakistan, the U.S., Iran, China and...
Case-based reasoning compares real-time information with past cases to provide companies with the best course of action, says Norwegian firm...
An enhanced Google Hangouts offers video chat, texting and photo sharing for free on multiple devices. More change is en route.
Dell has struggled to adapt as PCs have lost ground to tablets. Is Ophelia, a pocket-sized computing device coming this summer, a step in the...
Sony's new premium Android tablet has a lot going for it. Will it be enough to get Sony back in the tablet game?
- SAP Steps Up Visual Analytics, Mobile BI
- Google Compute Engine: Too Little, Too Late?
- Windows 8: 4 Things I've Learned
- Should CIOs Hire Cyber Pinkertons?
- British Cloud Firm Wins Background Check Security Contract
- Apple iOS 6 Wins DOD Approval
- Yahoo's Mayer Promises: We Won't Ruin Tumblr
- Jolla Debuts Smartphone With Sailfish OS
- Facebook Ranks Top 'Enterprise' Collaboration Platform
- Yahoo Japan Data Breach: 22M Accounts Exposed
- Ireland Launches New National Broadband Service
- Dublin Points Big Data Tech At Traffic Jams
- How Password Strength Meters Can Improve Security
- 4 Ways Driverless Cars Will Shake Up Insurance
- Google, DISA Launch User ID Pilot
InformationWeek Newsletter Sign Up
The InformationWeek Daily delivers a daily snapshot of the IT industry -- breaking news, financial developments, and events that can affect the
Business Technology decisions
you make every day.
Unedited news and product information from vendors.See All Press Releases »
VMware doesn't like the degree to which customers and partners have been implementing cloud using its products, and it's taking matters into its...
SAP's renamed Lumira visual module, mobile upgrades and the Hana platform are uniting the customer experience.
If a full-on cyberwar breaks out, what will your company do? Avoid the Internet or hire a cyber Pinkerton?
Despite a low-key Google I/O conference this year, Google has transformed itself into a company of fearsome focus.
Google's plans to shutter yet another service had many users crying foul. Has Google jeopardized its standing?
If actionable business insight, the stuff of BI legend, is the Mt. Everest summit, know this: There's little point to building or buying a better...
If you have C-suite aspirations, consider these four pieces of advice from the school of hard knocks.
How easy-to-use, single-application systems changed the face of computing, communications and business decision-making.
Elsewhere on UBM Tech
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue