Watch video of our full interview with NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson on his 'complicated' relationship with Oracle, and much more.
In this video chat from our latest episode of Valley View, we talk with DataSift CEO Rob Bailey about what differentiates his customer sentiment analysis tools.
In this video interview, Evernote CEO Phil Libin talks about the ubiquitous productivity application and platform and where his company is heading next.
Salesforce.com cofounder Parker Harris discusses why the company has moved past its Cloud 2 mantra, with acquisitions like Heroku and Radian6 enabling even tighter customer relationships for the enterprise.
Startup's cloud-based business intelligence solution takes on entrenched on-premises BI providers.
The OpenSocial Foundation made a showing at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference in Boston to demonstrate that it was not only alive and well, but graduating to Version 2.0; a version that federates collaboration platforms networks for enterprises.
Marc Benioff, CEO of salesforce.com, uses social media as a way to gauge the reaction of consumers to the enterprise decisions surrounding their lives. What will the future of enterprise-consumer relationships look like?
There are many channels of customer feedback and sentiment -- from call center data to surveys to social network chatter. Gathering, organizing and understanding what all of it means is a necessity. Hear how two companies are tackling the challenge.
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- How to Automate CE 2.0 Service Delivery
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
- Data Center Performance: Optimization Secrets Revealed