Watch video of our full interview with NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson on his 'complicated' relationship with Oracle, and much more.
In this video chat from our latest episode of Valley View, we talk with DataSift CEO Rob Bailey about what differentiates his customer sentiment analysis tools.
In this video interview, Evernote CEO Phil Libin talks about the ubiquitous productivity application and platform and where his company is heading next.
Salesforce.com cofounder Parker Harris discusses why the company has moved past its Cloud 2 mantra, with acquisitions like Heroku and Radian6 enabling even tighter customer relationships for the enterprise.
Startup's cloud-based business intelligence solution takes on entrenched on-premises BI providers.
The OpenSocial Foundation made a showing at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference in Boston to demonstrate that it was not only alive and well, but graduating to Version 2.0; a version that federates collaboration platforms networks for enterprises.
Marc Benioff, CEO of salesforce.com, uses social media as a way to gauge the reaction of consumers to the enterprise decisions surrounding their lives. What will the future of enterprise-consumer relationships look like?
There are many channels of customer feedback and sentiment -- from call center data to surveys to social network chatter. Gathering, organizing and understanding what all of it means is a necessity. Hear how two companies are tackling the challenge.
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue