CellTrust showcases SecureVoice and SecureSMS, which enable highly secure & confidential voice and text communications, at MWC 2012.
EFF's Civil Liberties Director, Jennifer Granick's Black Hat talk: Computer Crime Year in Review - MySpace, MBTA, Boston College and more. Granick discusses some special cases and the the application of legal statutes for them.
FYRM Associates Principal Tony Flick presents research on hacking the smart grid. He talks about the components of the smart grid, the problems (both found and potential), and finally some solutions.
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue