You can't take everything in technology seriously. In the most recent episode of Valley View, host Fritz Nelson makes a punchline out of everything from Citrix VDI-in-a-box to Microsoft Azure, and then some.
On the third episode of Valley View, hosts David Berlind and Fritz Nelson interview San Francisco Symphony CIO Michael Skaff about how he's keeping one of the City's leading non-profit organizations on the bleeding edge.
Fritz Nelson rounds up a month's worth of headlines and YouTube video worthy of ridicule.
As HP emerges from one of the most tumultuous years in its history, the company's Chairman talks about how the company will tackle the competition, and return to its roots of invention and innovation.
Box.net aims not just to provide storage in the cloud, but to change the way documents are managed and shared, and the very way companies collaborate. The company's feisty CEO demos some collaboration features and dishes on Microsoft.
Sir Ken Robinson, an innovator and educator, talks to the InformationWeek 500 audience about the role technology is playing in changing our culture. "Technology is not leaving us alone, it's getting right in the middle of things," he says.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue
- Strategy: Heading Off Advanced Social Engineering Attacks
- Strategy: Developing a Strategy for Enterprise Application Security
- Informed CIO: SDN and Server Virtualization on a Collision Course
- Strategy: One-Click Disaster Recovery
- Strategy: Smartphone Smackdown: Galaxy Note II vs. Lumia 920 vs. iPhone 5