You can't take everything in technology seriously. In the most recent episode of Valley View, host Fritz Nelson makes a punchline out of everything from Citrix VDI-in-a-box to Microsoft Azure, and then some.
On the third episode of Valley View, hosts David Berlind and Fritz Nelson interview San Francisco Symphony CIO Michael Skaff about how he's keeping one of the City's leading non-profit organizations on the bleeding edge.
Fritz Nelson rounds up a month's worth of headlines and YouTube video worthy of ridicule.
As HP emerges from one of the most tumultuous years in its history, the company's Chairman talks about how the company will tackle the competition, and return to its roots of invention and innovation.
Box.net aims not just to provide storage in the cloud, but to change the way documents are managed and shared, and the very way companies collaborate. The company's feisty CEO demos some collaboration features and dishes on Microsoft.
Sir Ken Robinson, an innovator and educator, talks to the InformationWeek 500 audience about the role technology is playing in changing our culture. "Technology is not leaving us alone, it's getting right in the middle of things," he says.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
This Week's Issue
Current Healthcare Issue
Current Education Issue
- Business Value of Compilers
- IBM Analytic Answers for Retail Purchase Analysis and Offer Targeting
- Government Analytics: Set Goals, Drive Accountability and Improve Outcomes
- A Smarter Approach: Inside IBM Business Analytics Solutions for Mid-Size Businesses
- Business Analytics for Midsize Businesses: Challenges and Benefits