Piston Cloud takes the OpenStack framework and turns it into a private cloud delivery product. Cofounder and CEO Joshua McKenty shows us how it works.
Watch and listen to cloud computing experts discuss the key issues of the day at Cloud Connect.
The OpenSocial Foundation made a showing at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference in Boston to demonstrate that it was not only alive and well, but graduating to Version 2.0; a version that federates collaboration platforms networks for enterprises.
At Cloud Connect 2011 in Silicon Valley, TechWeb's David Berlind gets a demonstration of CA's recently acquired 3Tera AppLogic graphical private cloud deployment tool.
John Donahoe, President & CEO of eBay, describes the scale and intensity of e-commerce. With the growing scale of e-commerce, John describes the changes that will need to be embraced by the retail market and the future of internet based sales.
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- How to Automate CE 2.0 Service Delivery
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
- Data Center Performance: Optimization Secrets Revealed