Samsung launches its slimmest projector phone ever, the Galaxy Beam, along with a stylish, updated version of Galaxy Note tablet, at Mobile World Congress. Check out our video coverage.
HTC One series of Android 4.0 smartphones includes high-end camera components and sound from Beats Audio. Check out our video coverage, from Mobile World Congress 2012.
Nokia is first to seize the Mobile World Congress 2012 stage, bringing a slew of new phones including one that begs the question whether it's more camera than phone.
Research In Motion demonstrated version 7.1 of its BlackBerry operating system at CES this week. Our video gives you a look at key features, including BlackBerry Tag using NFC, a mobile hotspot feature, and Wi-Fi calling.
Research In Motion demonstrated the next release of its BlackBerry PlayBook operating system at CES. Check out our video for a peek at native email and calendar apps, an Android player, and user interface improvements.
Samsung showed two new devices at CES 2012 this week: a 5.3-inch phone, called Galaxy Note, and a super-thin Galaxy Tab 7.7 tablet.
Boost Case is at CES in Las Vegas demonstrating its newest design for a modular battery extension case for the iPhone 4 and 4s. Boost says that with the case (which includes a 1900 mA battery), most users will get twice the daily battery life that they're used to getting.
German startup Changers launches solar-powered charger for mobile phones and a community and marketplace for turning energy produced into tangible credit.
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue