Facebook and Google have identity all wrong, according to 4Chan founder Chris Poole.
Marc Benioff applauds Facebook, Spotify, saying the enterprise should pay close attention. He also takes a shot at virtualization.
At Web 2.0 Summit 2011, Intel Data Center Group vice president and general manager Kirk Skaugen explained Intel's vision of adding a billion more people to the Internet -- many of them through embedded devices -- by the year 2015. Skaugen claims the current number of Internet users to be approximately 1.5 billion people.
At Web 2.0 Summit in San Francisco, eBay's CEO discusses competition, the company's relationship with Facebook, and the role of the X.Commerce platform.
At Web 2 Summit 2011 in San Francisco, "former" Napster co-founder Sean Parker took the stage to be interviewed by Federated Media Publishing chairman John Battelle.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
This Week's Issue
Current Healthcare Issue
Current Education Issue
- Business Value of Compilers
- IBM Analytic Answers for Retail Purchase Analysis and Offer Targeting
- Government Analytics: Set Goals, Drive Accountability and Improve Outcomes
- A Smarter Approach: Inside IBM Business Analytics Solutions for Mid-Size Businesses
- Business Analytics for Midsize Businesses: Challenges and Benefits