Cisco Gear Finds Wireless Interference, Sniffs Out Rogues
In an interview at Interop New York, Cisco's Justin Griffin shows how their wireless products can physically map radio sources by analyzing the spectrum. This allows you to detect rogue devices and sources of interference.
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Thriving in a Multi-Platform World: Integrating Mobile Device Management into Your Overall Security Strategy
- Accelerate software delivery in the complex financial services market
- Forrester report: Anywhere, Anytime, Any-Device Engagement With A Stateless Mobile Architecture
- Best Practices: Top Tech Tools for Educators
- IT Pro Impact: iPad vs. Nexus vs. Surface Tablet Shootout
Follow Larry Seltzer and BYTE on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+: