- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Start Your Big Data Journey
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- Smarter Mobile Security: Securing BYOD
- Accelerate Agility Now: WebSphere Application Server v8.5.5 Overview
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
This Week's Issue
- Metzler: The 2013 Application and Service Delivery Handbook
- Comparison of Cisco and ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions
- Don't Get Stuck on Your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- How Virtualization is Key to Managing Risk
- Real World Considerations for Implementing Desktop Virtualization eBook
Bluelock Recovery-as-a-Service allows midsized companies to avoid physical duplicates and store virtual machines at a distant location.
Which security practices bring the best return on investment? Not all of the most popular practices are good for your company.
Microsoft finally brought Office to iOS. Make no mistake: Its goal is to sell Office 365, not help Apple users. As long as Windows 8 struggles,...
The New York Times misses the big picture with its take on data centers as "wildcat" utilities that need government oversight. There is no data...
Cloud storage vendors like to say tape is dead. Don't believe it. Here are three ways you should be using it with the cloud.
Enterprise software landscape is changing dramatically, driven by rapidly evolving customer needs and a growing list of technology providers ready...
IBM analytic services size up HR data from multiple sources to predict employee satisfaction and retention. Warning: Consulting is required.
Salesforce says Company Communities spell the end for legacy intranets. But some companies have been investing in newer collaboration and HR apps...
Like CMOs, CFOs increasingly shape technology selections, Oracle-Accenture study finds. CIOs must look past the threat and find opportunities to...
Amit Singh, president of Google Enterprise, will give the opening keynote at the upcoming E2 conference. We'll drill down with him on enterprise...