Reality Check #7: With Mobility, Timing MattersThe reality is that markets mature and eventually level off, but given that it's early days for mobility, this is one area where CIOs facing big mobile growth might be wise to avoid continuous capacity buildout until the potential is better known. Once things do start leveling off, big enterprises with virtualized capacity will be able to shoulder predictable volumes more economically.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Small Business Cloud Solutions
- Safe and Secure Cloud Computing: Is there such a thing?
- IT Service Management Buyer’s Guide Live – a side-by-side comparison of suppliers
- DataPower Customer Success Stories From Cognizant's Center of Excellence
- The Intelligent Data Center: Boost IT Efficiency In A Cloud-Centric World
- IDC Analysis: Secure, Compliant Collaboration in the Cloud
- Combining Cloud-Based DDoS Protection and Managed DNS Services to Thwart Large Attacks.
- The Benefits of Cloud-Managed Wi-Fi for Budgets and Productivity
- Cloud Compass eBook
- IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Cloud integration: Integrate Microsoft Dynamics in days