Microsoft SkyDrive: Remote Office App ActionSure, SkyDrive is aimed at consumers, but you'll find a couple of perks that will appeal to businesses. SkyDrive provides remote access to PC, Mac, Windows Phone, Android and iOS devices. Along with sharing files, you can create and edit Office documents on the fly using Office Web Apps; you don't need the Office desktop suite installed. The Web interface won't have all the features that the desktop version has, but it'll do the job for a quick edit. You get 7 GB storage for free, and at the far end of its pricing spectrum, 100 GB will cost you $50 a year. SkyDrive Pro, part of Microsoft SharePoint, meanwhile, acts as a personal library for business, with files up for grabs offline, and allowing automatic sync.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World