Google Drive: Gmail IntegrationIf your company lives and breathes Google Docs and Android, we recommend that you take advantage of Google Drive -- but not as the be-all and end-all in your storage arsenal. On the plus side, you get real-time collaboration, Gmail integration with links to attachments up to 10 GB, and 5 GB storage for free. We also like the handy detector that will prod you to change the permissions settings if you're about to share a file from Google Drive with colleagues who haven't been given the viewing rights. With Google Apps for Business, pricing plans kick off at $5 a month per user with 5 GB of storage, along with a 25-GB inbox size. On the downside, Google Drive does not work with Linux, BlackBerry or Windows Phone. (Using the Web browser will not be everybody's cup of tea.) With regard to support for Linux and those two mobile platforms, right now, the company says that it doesn't have any plans to share.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World