Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Last updated: 18:17 PM EST
Amazon Launches Big Data Service
Happtique Plans Mobile Health App Certification Program
U.S. House Launches Website, iPad App
American Docs Question Health IT's Benefits
Zappos Breach Renews Calls For Stronger Passwords
What Did Health IT Pros Accomplish in 2011?
Supercomputer Cools Off Using Groundwater
Epic Tops List of Meaningful Use Early Responders
Federal Researchers Push Limits Of Cloud Computing
10 Ways To Transform Into A Social Enterprise
SOPA: 10 Key Facts About Piracy Bill
iPhone Wins Back Android Losses
Ford CEO: More Tech Means Less Driver Distraction
Mobile Health Apps Market Poised For Takeoff
Windows 8 Tablets Overpriced Thanks To Intel?
Samsung Doesn't Want RIM. What's Next?
Google, Mozilla, Wikipedia Fight SOPA Piracy Bill
Social, Mobile Meet Shopping: Retailers Must Scramble
Top 10 PCI Compliance Mistakes
Virsto Boosts Storage Performance For vSphere, Hyper-V Users
How Facebook Took Down Koobface Malware
Polycom Offers Wholesale Video-As-A-Service
5 Tips For Sending Health Data To Cloud
Amazon Unveils Windows Server Free Trial
InformationWeek 100 Winners & Losers
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
3M Applies Social Business To Product Development
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Cloud Success Case Studies
Thursday, October 13, 1 pm ET
Growing companies lay out their real-world successes in transitioning to cloud computing, to help you create strategies for a smooth transition.
- Best Practices for SMBs To Build a Robust Mobile Infrastructure
Find out how to build a cost-effective mobility infrastructure that maximizes productivity, minimizes security challenges.
- Mobile Applications for SMBs: Boosting Productivity and Connectivity Safely
How to give users what they need to be productive, while managing access and security cost effectively.
- Simplified Disaster Recovery for SMBs: Virtualization is the Key
Find out how virtualization can make disaster recovery easier and less expensive.
- Managing Security and Compliance in the Advent of Emerging Technologies
Explore the evolution of cybercrime from meddling teenagers earning their "hacker stripes," to full blown cyber gangs and understand why cybercrime is everyone's concern.
Research & Reports
This exclusive downloadable research report examines how outsourcing certain IT functions to a service provider can pay off for small and midsize businesses, even more than for large enterprises. But go too far into the cloud, and you may suffer in terms of maintaining agility and responsiveness to market forces.
This exclusive downloadable research report details the security tools that small shops need, at a minimum, to prepare for the increasingly complex security and compliance environment that exists today and the top 5 ways growing businesses can stretch their IT budgets.
Current SMB Issue
- Storage Virtualization Gets Real: Our four business scenarios show how to improve disaster recovery, boost disk utilization and speed performance.
- Wrong Side Of Moore's Law: While Intel remains the biggest manufacturer of chips in the world, the next few years will prove vexing for the company.
- And much more!
- Building a Business-Ready Mobile Infrastructure
- Telehealth ROI: 5 Ways to Profit with Telepresence
- Top 5 Considerations for Cost-Effective Computer Lifecycle Management
- Departmental Private Cloud Reference Architecture
- Web Conferencing for SMBs: 3 Key Considerations for IT Teams at Small to Midsized Firms
- The Cloud Checklist for SMBs: 7 Tips for Safer Cloud Computing
- 4 Basic And Effective Defensive Measures Against Cybercrime