Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Last updated: 17:48 PM EDT
Android Devices More Secure With Split Personality
RIM Users Suffer Second Day Of Outages
Web 2.0 Expo: Lessons Learned Building Tablet Apps
Simulate, Before It's Too Late
Facebook Finally Releases iPad App
Mobile Apps Gain Speed On Wall Street
Your Other Compliance Problem: Third Party Vendors
IBM Calls Out Oracle On Server And Systems Claims
Why Sprint's WiMAX Dump Was Inevitable
Homeland Security Tests Crime Prediction Tech
Oak Ridge Labs Builds Fastest Supercomputer
The Tale of Ballmer's Bonus
For HP And Barnes & Noble: A Modest Proposal
6 Steps To Holiday-Proof Your Website
Avere Systems Expands NAS Optimization Lineup
IBM To Buy Platform Computing
LulzSec Leader Sabu Details Exploits
Social Networking: Set Internal Collaboration Goals Early
Zeo Mobile: Sleep Management Meets Smartphone
Feds Accelerate Data Center Consolidation
Web 2.0 Expo: Web Design, Social Data Collide
Web 2.0 Expo: Social Media Measurement Expert Tips
Android Mobile Malware Fails To Make Money
Master Data Management Comes Of Age
InformationWeek 100 Winners & Losers
Monday, October 10, 2011
Apple Reports One Million iPhone 4S Pre-Orders
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Cloud Success Case Studies
Thursday, October 13, 1 pm ET
Growing companies lay out their real-world successes in transitioning to cloud computing, to help you create strategies for a smooth transition.
- Best Practices for SMBs To Build a Robust Mobile Infrastructure
Find out how to build a cost-effective mobility infrastructure that maximizes productivity, minimizes security challenges.
- Mobile Applications for SMBs: Boosting Productivity and Connectivity Safely
How to give users what they need to be productive, while managing access and security cost effectively.
- Simplified Disaster Recovery for SMBs: Virtualization is the Key
Find out how virtualization can make disaster recovery easier and less expensive.
- Managing Security and Compliance in the Advent of Emerging Technologies
Explore the evolution of cybercrime from meddling teenagers earning their "hacker stripes," to full blown cyber gangs and understand why cybercrime is everyone's concern.
Research & Reports
This exclusive downloadable research report examines how outsourcing certain IT functions to a service provider can pay off for small and midsize businesses, even more than for large enterprises. But go too far into the cloud, and you may suffer in terms of maintaining agility and responsiveness to market forces.
This exclusive downloadable research report details the security tools that small shops need, at a minimum, to prepare for the increasingly complex security and compliance environment that exists today and the top 5 ways growing businesses can stretch their IT budgets.
Current SMB Issue
- Storage Virtualization Gets Real: Our four business scenarios show how to improve disaster recovery, boost disk utilization and speed performance.
- Wrong Side Of Moore's Law: While Intel remains the biggest manufacturer of chips in the world, the next few years will prove vexing for the company.
- And much more!
- Building a Business-Ready Mobile Infrastructure
- Telehealth ROI: 5 Ways to Profit with Telepresence
- Top 5 Considerations for Cost-Effective Computer Lifecycle Management
- Departmental Private Cloud Reference Architecture
- Web Conferencing for SMBs: 3 Key Considerations for IT Teams at Small to Midsized Firms
- The Cloud Checklist for SMBs: 7 Tips for Safer Cloud Computing
- 4 Basic And Effective Defensive Measures Against Cybercrime
- A smarter approach to CRM: An IBM perspective
- The top 10 secrets to using data mining to succeed at CRM Discover proven strategies and best practices
- Endpoint Protection Performance Benchmarks
- Windows 7: Tips and Best Practices for Simplified Migration
- Fulfilling the Lean Software Promise: Building and Running Spring Applications on VMware vFabric tc Server