Saturday, December 01, 2012
Last updated: 09:06 AM EST
5 Ways Microsoft Can Save Windows 8
Unlocked iPhone 5: Worth The Cost?
InformationWeek 100 Winners & Losers
Friday, November 30, 2012
Feds Pull Plug On 'One Stop' Cloud Portal
SAS Acquires rPath Assets To Boost Cloud Services
Avoid Vague Social Media Policies
EHRs Can Thwart Prescription Drug Abuse, Says Study
Cisco Pledges SDN Openness With Cariden
Safety, Technology, Anger And Hope
National Archives Picks Google Apps For Government
NASA Mars Mission: No Little Green Men -- Yet
Dwolla Shakes Up Online Payments
Hire A Data Science Team, Not A Data Scientist
Microsoft Defends Hiring Foreign Workers
Microsoft Security Essentials Loses AV Certification
Apple To Sell iPhone 5, iPad Mini In China
Apple iTunes 11: Visual Tour
Google Counters Amazon's Storage Price Cuts
10 Essential Android Apps For Work, Home
Syria Hits Internet Kill Switch; Blackout Continues
Gaza Ceasefire Doesn't Hold Online: New Anonymous Hack
Amazon's Vogels Challenges IT: Rethink App Dev
iPhone, iPad Email Attack Could Compromise Routers
Ballmer: Hardware Key To Microsoft's Future
Plantronics Says WebRTC Eases Virtual Meeting Headaches
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Should LulzSec Suspect Face Life In Prison?
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Cloud Success Case Studies
Thursday, October 13, 1 pm ET
Growing companies lay out their real-world successes in transitioning to cloud computing, to help you create strategies for a smooth transition.
- Best Practices for SMBs To Build a Robust Mobile Infrastructure
Find out how to build a cost-effective mobility infrastructure that maximizes productivity, minimizes security challenges.
- Mobile Applications for SMBs: Boosting Productivity and Connectivity Safely
How to give users what they need to be productive, while managing access and security cost effectively.
- Simplified Disaster Recovery for SMBs: Virtualization is the Key
Find out how virtualization can make disaster recovery easier and less expensive.
- Managing Security and Compliance in the Advent of Emerging Technologies
Explore the evolution of cybercrime from meddling teenagers earning their "hacker stripes," to full blown cyber gangs and understand why cybercrime is everyone's concern.
Research & Reports
This exclusive downloadable research report examines how outsourcing certain IT functions to a service provider can pay off for small and midsize businesses, even more than for large enterprises. But go too far into the cloud, and you may suffer in terms of maintaining agility and responsiveness to market forces.
This exclusive downloadable research report details the security tools that small shops need, at a minimum, to prepare for the increasingly complex security and compliance environment that exists today and the top 5 ways growing businesses can stretch their IT budgets.
Current SMB Issue
- Storage Virtualization Gets Real: Our four business scenarios show how to improve disaster recovery, boost disk utilization and speed performance.
- Wrong Side Of Moore's Law: While Intel remains the biggest manufacturer of chips in the world, the next few years will prove vexing for the company.
- And much more!
- Building a Business-Ready Mobile Infrastructure
- Telehealth ROI: 5 Ways to Profit with Telepresence
- Top 5 Considerations for Cost-Effective Computer Lifecycle Management
- Departmental Private Cloud Reference Architecture
- Web Conferencing for SMBs: 3 Key Considerations for IT Teams at Small to Midsized Firms
- The Cloud Checklist for SMBs: 7 Tips for Safer Cloud Computing
- 4 Basic And Effective Defensive Measures Against Cybercrime