Friday, December 23, 2011
Last updated: 09:00 AM EST
Holiday Fun With Personal Collaboration
InformationWeek 100 Winners & Losers
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Congress Funds Exascale Computing
U.S. Chamber Of Commerce Hit By Chinese Cyberspies
NASA Sees Drones Flying In U.S. Airspace
Microsoft To Withdraw From CES
4 Questions SMBs Should Ask Outsourcing Vendors
RIM BlackBerry 10 Doesn't Work, Says Insider
Nimbula Launches Cloud Migration Service
7 Strategies For Better Database Security In 2012
Social Business In 2012: Enter The Water Dragon
Startup Automates SMB Customer Engagement
The Case For SharePoint Plus Silverlight
Health IT Tools Reduce Readmissions At Philadelphia Hospitals
Top 10 Government IT Flops Of 2011
5 Ways The Smartphone Market Evolved In 2011
Feds Set Tougher Data Center Consolidation Goals
DHS Expands US-VISIT Biometric Capabilities
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Will Biometrics Go Mainstream In 2012?
More Sykipot Malware Clues Point To China
Android Hits 700,000 Daily Activations
Feds Tackle Sprawling, Disorganized Government Websites
Microsoft, Nokia Mulled RIM Acquisition
Software Bug Triggered Airplane Dive Emergency
5 Lessons From Federal IT Project Reviews
Microsoft Wins Patent Claim Against Motorola
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Cloud Success Case Studies
Thursday, October 13, 1 pm ET
Growing companies lay out their real-world successes in transitioning to cloud computing, to help you create strategies for a smooth transition.
- Best Practices for SMBs To Build a Robust Mobile Infrastructure
Find out how to build a cost-effective mobility infrastructure that maximizes productivity, minimizes security challenges.
- Mobile Applications for SMBs: Boosting Productivity and Connectivity Safely
How to give users what they need to be productive, while managing access and security cost effectively.
- Simplified Disaster Recovery for SMBs: Virtualization is the Key
Find out how virtualization can make disaster recovery easier and less expensive.
- Managing Security and Compliance in the Advent of Emerging Technologies
Explore the evolution of cybercrime from meddling teenagers earning their "hacker stripes," to full blown cyber gangs and understand why cybercrime is everyone's concern.
Research & Reports
This exclusive downloadable research report examines how outsourcing certain IT functions to a service provider can pay off for small and midsize businesses, even more than for large enterprises. But go too far into the cloud, and you may suffer in terms of maintaining agility and responsiveness to market forces.
This exclusive downloadable research report details the security tools that small shops need, at a minimum, to prepare for the increasingly complex security and compliance environment that exists today and the top 5 ways growing businesses can stretch their IT budgets.
Current SMB Issue
- Storage Virtualization Gets Real: Our four business scenarios show how to improve disaster recovery, boost disk utilization and speed performance.
- Wrong Side Of Moore's Law: While Intel remains the biggest manufacturer of chips in the world, the next few years will prove vexing for the company.
- And much more!
- Building a Business-Ready Mobile Infrastructure
- Telehealth ROI: 5 Ways to Profit with Telepresence
- Top 5 Considerations for Cost-Effective Computer Lifecycle Management
- Departmental Private Cloud Reference Architecture
- Web Conferencing for SMBs: 3 Key Considerations for IT Teams at Small to Midsized Firms
- The Cloud Checklist for SMBs: 7 Tips for Safer Cloud Computing
- 4 Basic And Effective Defensive Measures Against Cybercrime