Saturday, March 03, 2012
Last updated: 09:10 AM EST
8 Privacy Threats Worse Than Google
10 Sights To See: Mobile World Congress
4 BYOD Security Strategies For Small Business
Windows 8 Tablets Could Be Risky Business
InformationWeek 100 Winners & Losers
Friday, March 02, 2012
Facebook Page Welcome Tabs: Big Loss Or Good Riddance?
Natural Language Processing Takes Center Stage In EHRs
FBI Director Urges Attack Intelligence-Sharing
Should NSA Be Scanning Business Networks?
Security On A Shoestring
DARPA: Consumer Tech Can Aid Electronic Warfare
GSA Bans Agencies From Sending Electronics To Landfills
Nokia To Issue Lumia 800 Battery Fix
UPS Handhelds Learn Smartphone Tricks
ICD-10 Delay Worries Grow Among Health Leaders
Samsung Galaxy Beam Turns Heads: MWC 2012
Qualys Pumps $500,000 Into Net Security Collaborative
Magnificent Men Of Mobile World Congress
Epocrates To Sell Electronic Health Records Business
Windows 8 Beta: How To Boost Performance
How Socialcast Blends Cloud, Enterprise Appeal
Why Infrastructure As A Service Is A Bad Deal
Thursday, March 01, 2012
Google Insists Privacy Change Is Legal
Interoperability Initiative Adds Structure To Clinical Text
EMC Taps Cisco For Hadoop-Ready Hardware
Cyber Criminal By Day, Cyber Spy By Night?
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Cloud Success Case Studies
Thursday, October 13, 1 pm ET
Growing companies lay out their real-world successes in transitioning to cloud computing, to help you create strategies for a smooth transition.
- Best Practices for SMBs To Build a Robust Mobile Infrastructure
Find out how to build a cost-effective mobility infrastructure that maximizes productivity, minimizes security challenges.
- Mobile Applications for SMBs: Boosting Productivity and Connectivity Safely
How to give users what they need to be productive, while managing access and security cost effectively.
- Simplified Disaster Recovery for SMBs: Virtualization is the Key
Find out how virtualization can make disaster recovery easier and less expensive.
- Managing Security and Compliance in the Advent of Emerging Technologies
Explore the evolution of cybercrime from meddling teenagers earning their "hacker stripes," to full blown cyber gangs and understand why cybercrime is everyone's concern.
Research & Reports
This exclusive downloadable research report examines how outsourcing certain IT functions to a service provider can pay off for small and midsize businesses, even more than for large enterprises. But go too far into the cloud, and you may suffer in terms of maintaining agility and responsiveness to market forces.
This exclusive downloadable research report details the security tools that small shops need, at a minimum, to prepare for the increasingly complex security and compliance environment that exists today and the top 5 ways growing businesses can stretch their IT budgets.
Current SMB Issue
- Storage Virtualization Gets Real: Our four business scenarios show how to improve disaster recovery, boost disk utilization and speed performance.
- Wrong Side Of Moore's Law: While Intel remains the biggest manufacturer of chips in the world, the next few years will prove vexing for the company.
- And much more!
- Building a Business-Ready Mobile Infrastructure
- Telehealth ROI: 5 Ways to Profit with Telepresence
- Top 5 Considerations for Cost-Effective Computer Lifecycle Management
- Departmental Private Cloud Reference Architecture
- Web Conferencing for SMBs: 3 Key Considerations for IT Teams at Small to Midsized Firms
- The Cloud Checklist for SMBs: 7 Tips for Safer Cloud Computing
- 4 Basic And Effective Defensive Measures Against Cybercrime