Monday, April 11, 2011
Last updated: 17:58 PM EDT
10 Compliance Tips For SMBs
Russia Reverses Plan To Ban Encrypted Web Services
Google Invests $168 Million In Solar Project
Microsoft To Woo Windows Phone 7 Developers
Intel Oak Trail Chip Invades Tablet Market
Microsoft Touts Dynamics Upgrades, Hazy Cloud-ERP Plan
DARPA Designs Systems To Mimic Human Brain
Epsilon Fell To Spear-Phishing Attack
Microsoft Accuses Google Of Lying About Security Certifications
Guarded Optimism For Healthcare IT
Apple Acknowledges Verizon iPad Connectivity Problems
DOD To Upgrade Networks For Always-On Connectivity
SEC Fines Former Executives For Client Privacy Breach
Telehealth Rated Top Medical Innovation
Gartner: Microsoft MIA In Tablets Through 2015
Guerra On Healthcare: Clinicians Work In Flawed System
RIM Starts PlayBook Hype Machine
HHS Pushes Private Sector To Fix Healthcare Problems
House Rejects FCC Net Neutrality Rules
Make Peace In The BI-Versus-Excel Battle
Life As Google's CIO
Adobe Accelerates Release Cycle With CS 5.5
The Second Leg Of The Social Business Stool
Exclusive: IBM Takes Half Step Toward BPM Integration
InformationWeek 100 Winners & Losers
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Cloud Success Case Studies
Thursday, October 13, 1 pm ET
Growing companies lay out their real-world successes in transitioning to cloud computing, to help you create strategies for a smooth transition.
- Best Practices for SMBs To Build a Robust Mobile Infrastructure
Find out how to build a cost-effective mobility infrastructure that maximizes productivity, minimizes security challenges.
- Mobile Applications for SMBs: Boosting Productivity and Connectivity Safely
How to give users what they need to be productive, while managing access and security cost effectively.
- Simplified Disaster Recovery for SMBs: Virtualization is the Key
Find out how virtualization can make disaster recovery easier and less expensive.
- Managing Security and Compliance in the Advent of Emerging Technologies
Explore the evolution of cybercrime from meddling teenagers earning their "hacker stripes," to full blown cyber gangs and understand why cybercrime is everyone's concern.
Research & Reports
This exclusive downloadable research report examines how outsourcing certain IT functions to a service provider can pay off for small and midsize businesses, even more than for large enterprises. But go too far into the cloud, and you may suffer in terms of maintaining agility and responsiveness to market forces.
This exclusive downloadable research report details the security tools that small shops need, at a minimum, to prepare for the increasingly complex security and compliance environment that exists today and the top 5 ways growing businesses can stretch their IT budgets.
Current SMB Issue
- Storage Virtualization Gets Real: Our four business scenarios show how to improve disaster recovery, boost disk utilization and speed performance.
- Wrong Side Of Moore's Law: While Intel remains the biggest manufacturer of chips in the world, the next few years will prove vexing for the company.
- And much more!
- Building a Business-Ready Mobile Infrastructure
- Telehealth ROI: 5 Ways to Profit with Telepresence
- Top 5 Considerations for Cost-Effective Computer Lifecycle Management
- Departmental Private Cloud Reference Architecture
- Web Conferencing for SMBs: 3 Key Considerations for IT Teams at Small to Midsized Firms
- The Cloud Checklist for SMBs: 7 Tips for Safer Cloud Computing
- 4 Basic And Effective Defensive Measures Against Cybercrime