Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Last updated: 17:30 PM EDT
State Department Chooses Amazon Kindle Over iPad, Nook
Windows 8 Business Apps In The Pipeline
Apple's Second Chance At Social
Seton Hall Gives Nokia Windows Phones To Freshmen
SSDs: Understand The Options
Feds Bust Credit Card Fraud Ring
Adobe Connect 9 Boosts Presentation Engagement Metrics
Experts: Deploy IPv6 Now, Prepare For New Normal
Apple WWDC: 17 Cool Innovations
Mobile Health Revolution: Doctors And Patients Disagree
With Hadoop, Big Data Analytics Challenges Old-School Business Intelligence
MySQL Database Flaw Leaves Passwords Vulnerable
iOS 6: 5 Features We Didn't Get
FAA Picks Microsoft Office 365 Private Cloud
4 Critical Missteps When SMBs Talk To Venture Capitalists
Actifio Boosts Storage Efficiency, Capacity
Windows 8 To Run Windows 7, And Vice Versa
Attackers Turn Password Recovery Into Backdoor
LinkedIn Failed To Cover The Basics
Health IT Investments Focus On Data, Value
Apple Mac Pro Update Panned
Dell Storage Forum Brings Wave Of New Products
InformationWeek 100 Winners & Losers
Monday, June 11, 2012
Apple WWDC: New MacBooks, iOS 6, Mountain Lion
Social Software Emphasis Shifts To Getting Work Done
Apple iOS 6: Best New Features
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Cloud Success Case Studies
Thursday, October 13, 1 pm ET
Growing companies lay out their real-world successes in transitioning to cloud computing, to help you create strategies for a smooth transition.
- Best Practices for SMBs To Build a Robust Mobile Infrastructure
Find out how to build a cost-effective mobility infrastructure that maximizes productivity, minimizes security challenges.
- Mobile Applications for SMBs: Boosting Productivity and Connectivity Safely
How to give users what they need to be productive, while managing access and security cost effectively.
- Simplified Disaster Recovery for SMBs: Virtualization is the Key
Find out how virtualization can make disaster recovery easier and less expensive.
- Managing Security and Compliance in the Advent of Emerging Technologies
Explore the evolution of cybercrime from meddling teenagers earning their "hacker stripes," to full blown cyber gangs and understand why cybercrime is everyone's concern.
Research & Reports
This exclusive downloadable research report examines how outsourcing certain IT functions to a service provider can pay off for small and midsize businesses, even more than for large enterprises. But go too far into the cloud, and you may suffer in terms of maintaining agility and responsiveness to market forces.
This exclusive downloadable research report details the security tools that small shops need, at a minimum, to prepare for the increasingly complex security and compliance environment that exists today and the top 5 ways growing businesses can stretch their IT budgets.
Current SMB Issue
- Storage Virtualization Gets Real: Our four business scenarios show how to improve disaster recovery, boost disk utilization and speed performance.
- Wrong Side Of Moore's Law: While Intel remains the biggest manufacturer of chips in the world, the next few years will prove vexing for the company.
- And much more!
- Building a Business-Ready Mobile Infrastructure
- Telehealth ROI: 5 Ways to Profit with Telepresence
- Top 5 Considerations for Cost-Effective Computer Lifecycle Management
- Departmental Private Cloud Reference Architecture
- Web Conferencing for SMBs: 3 Key Considerations for IT Teams at Small to Midsized Firms
- The Cloud Checklist for SMBs: 7 Tips for Safer Cloud Computing
- 4 Basic And Effective Defensive Measures Against Cybercrime