Saturday, July 30, 2011
Last updated: 08:00 AM EDT
SAP And Oracle Battle, Customers Avoid Choosing Sides
InformationWeek 100 Winners & Losers
Friday, July 29, 2011
BrainYard News Briefs: Polycom Adds SMB Videoconferencing Options
Clinical Informatics Poised To Become Medical Subspecialty
4 Top 4G Smartphones
CA Buys Watchmouse, For Remote App Testing Power
Dell Streak 10 Pro Introduced In China
DARPA Seeks Wireless Power For Soldiers In Field
Social Media Engagement: Feds Need Better Policies
Mac OS X Lion Password Vulnerability: Sleep Mode
Ontario Telemedicine Network Extends Reach Into Patient's Homes
Google Acquires 1,000 IBM Patents
Jive Apps Seek Enterprise Rigor, Consumer Cool
Facebook Dinner Date Turns Supermarket Robbery
Cancer Prevention App Contest Offers $80,000
Cloud Moves From Talk To Walk
In Case of Emergency, Check Twitter
Microsoft: Thousands Of IT Jobs Going Unfilled
Nebula Wants To Be iPhone Of Data Center
Fruit Of CA Cloud Acquisitions Adds Up
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Bad Cell Phone Behavior: Are You Being Rude?
Twitter Pushes Ads Into User Timelines
Motorola Shipped 440,000 Tablets In Q2
GAO: Federal Data Center Consolidation Plans Lack Details
Hospitals Boost IT Spending Plans
Navy CIO Details IT Cost Cuts
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Cloud Success Case Studies
Thursday, October 13, 1 pm ET
Growing companies lay out their real-world successes in transitioning to cloud computing, to help you create strategies for a smooth transition.
- Best Practices for SMBs To Build a Robust Mobile Infrastructure
Find out how to build a cost-effective mobility infrastructure that maximizes productivity, minimizes security challenges.
- Mobile Applications for SMBs: Boosting Productivity and Connectivity Safely
How to give users what they need to be productive, while managing access and security cost effectively.
- Simplified Disaster Recovery for SMBs: Virtualization is the Key
Find out how virtualization can make disaster recovery easier and less expensive.
- Managing Security and Compliance in the Advent of Emerging Technologies
Explore the evolution of cybercrime from meddling teenagers earning their "hacker stripes," to full blown cyber gangs and understand why cybercrime is everyone's concern.
Research & Reports
This exclusive downloadable research report examines how outsourcing certain IT functions to a service provider can pay off for small and midsize businesses, even more than for large enterprises. But go too far into the cloud, and you may suffer in terms of maintaining agility and responsiveness to market forces.
This exclusive downloadable research report details the security tools that small shops need, at a minimum, to prepare for the increasingly complex security and compliance environment that exists today and the top 5 ways growing businesses can stretch their IT budgets.
Current SMB Issue
- Storage Virtualization Gets Real: Our four business scenarios show how to improve disaster recovery, boost disk utilization and speed performance.
- Wrong Side Of Moore's Law: While Intel remains the biggest manufacturer of chips in the world, the next few years will prove vexing for the company.
- And much more!
- Building a Business-Ready Mobile Infrastructure
- Telehealth ROI: 5 Ways to Profit with Telepresence
- Top 5 Considerations for Cost-Effective Computer Lifecycle Management
- Departmental Private Cloud Reference Architecture
- Web Conferencing for SMBs: 3 Key Considerations for IT Teams at Small to Midsized Firms
- The Cloud Checklist for SMBs: 7 Tips for Safer Cloud Computing
- 4 Basic And Effective Defensive Measures Against Cybercrime