Monday, August 01, 2011
Last updated: 18:16 PM EDT
Federal IT Pros Question Data Center Consolidation Benefits
Today's Deal: Google Buys Dealmap
HealthSouth Rehab Facilities Choose Cerner EHR
5 Marketing Blunders That Twitter Could Have Stopped
Tennessee BlueCross BlueShield Encrypts All Its Data
Health Information Exchanges Struggle With Sustainability
What Can Chromebook Teach Us About Mobile Security?
LulzSec Intrigue; Hurd Talks Oracle's Real Battle
AT&T Data Throttling Hits Heaviest Users
Don't Shortchange Nursing Informatics
Counterfeit Windows XP Breeding Malware
Mobile Health Elder Care Apps Get Funding
Best Practices For Selecting An EHR
Navy: Cloud, Consolidation To Cut IT Costs 25%
Bing Gains Cost Microsoft Millions
Alleged LulzSec Spokesman: New Details As Bail Set
iPhone Owners Twice As Loyal As Android Fans
Windows Phone 7 Sales $613 Million At Most
Shortened Breach Disclosure Periods Could Hurt Consumers
Legacy Support Leaves Chip-And-PIN Vulnerable
Health IT Doesn't Please Insurance Customers
Open Source Helps eBay Process $2000 Per Second
Flash Alternative: Adobe Previews Edge HTML5 Software
Google Search On Tablets Gets A Do Over
InformationWeek 100 Winners & Losers
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Cloud Success Case Studies
Thursday, October 13, 1 pm ET
Growing companies lay out their real-world successes in transitioning to cloud computing, to help you create strategies for a smooth transition.
- Best Practices for SMBs To Build a Robust Mobile Infrastructure
Find out how to build a cost-effective mobility infrastructure that maximizes productivity, minimizes security challenges.
- Mobile Applications for SMBs: Boosting Productivity and Connectivity Safely
How to give users what they need to be productive, while managing access and security cost effectively.
- Simplified Disaster Recovery for SMBs: Virtualization is the Key
Find out how virtualization can make disaster recovery easier and less expensive.
- Managing Security and Compliance in the Advent of Emerging Technologies
Explore the evolution of cybercrime from meddling teenagers earning their "hacker stripes," to full blown cyber gangs and understand why cybercrime is everyone's concern.
Research & Reports
This exclusive downloadable research report examines how outsourcing certain IT functions to a service provider can pay off for small and midsize businesses, even more than for large enterprises. But go too far into the cloud, and you may suffer in terms of maintaining agility and responsiveness to market forces.
This exclusive downloadable research report details the security tools that small shops need, at a minimum, to prepare for the increasingly complex security and compliance environment that exists today and the top 5 ways growing businesses can stretch their IT budgets.
Current SMB Issue
- Storage Virtualization Gets Real: Our four business scenarios show how to improve disaster recovery, boost disk utilization and speed performance.
- Wrong Side Of Moore's Law: While Intel remains the biggest manufacturer of chips in the world, the next few years will prove vexing for the company.
- And much more!
- Building a Business-Ready Mobile Infrastructure
- Telehealth ROI: 5 Ways to Profit with Telepresence
- Top 5 Considerations for Cost-Effective Computer Lifecycle Management
- Departmental Private Cloud Reference Architecture
- Web Conferencing for SMBs: 3 Key Considerations for IT Teams at Small to Midsized Firms
- The Cloud Checklist for SMBs: 7 Tips for Safer Cloud Computing
- 4 Basic And Effective Defensive Measures Against Cybercrime