Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Last updated: 14:49 PM EDT
Intelligence Agency Invests In Big Data Management
HTC Debuts Windows Phone 8 Smartphones
Does BYOD Make Sense For SMBs?
NASA Funds 8 Advanced Robotics Projects
12 Top Health Apps From Uncle Sam
OpenStack Poised For Cloud Leadership
Twitter 'Business-Friendly' Design Draws Mixed Reactions
Salesforce.com Unifies, Extends Cloud Portfolio
Salesforce.com's Heroku Expands To Host Java Development
Analytics Can Expand Health Insurers' Role
iPhone 5 Gets Gushing Early Reviews
Cyber Warfare Still Poses Legal Questions
Bank Of America Website Slows After Islamic Hacker Threats
How To Scale Social Business For The Real World
The Ins And Outs Of In-Memory Analytics
InformationWeek 100 Winners & Losers
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Microsoft Warns Of IE 9 Security Bug
Eliminate Storage Headaches: Virtualize
Health Information Exchanges Struggle To Prove ROI
iPad Mini Leak Looks Legit
Judge Denies Samsung Request To Lift Tablet Ban
Twitter App Tracks Illness Outbreaks
Intel Clover Trail Will Support Linux After All
Plantronics Gives Sales Pros New Software Tools
VMware Pricing A Win For Service Providers
Zuora: $82 Million Bet On 2 Big Ideas
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Smarter Commerce: The Midmarket Solution for a Customer-Centric World
- SMB Server Guide: Meeting Email, Virtualization, and Business Application Challenges
- The Top 10 Best Practices for Serving Small-Business Customers
- Effective IT Inventory and Asset Management: From Quagmire to Quick Fix
- Cloud Success Case Studies
Thursday, October 13, 1 pm ET
Growing companies lay out their real-world successes in transitioning to cloud computing, to help you create strategies for a smooth transition.
- Best Practices for SMBs To Build a Robust Mobile Infrastructure
Find out how to build a cost-effective mobility infrastructure that maximizes productivity, minimizes security challenges.
- Mobile Applications for SMBs: Boosting Productivity and Connectivity Safely
How to give users what they need to be productive, while managing access and security cost effectively.
- Simplified Disaster Recovery for SMBs: Virtualization is the Key
Find out how virtualization can make disaster recovery easier and less expensive.
- Managing Security and Compliance in the Advent of Emerging Technologies
Explore the evolution of cybercrime from meddling teenagers earning their "hacker stripes," to full blown cyber gangs and understand why cybercrime is everyone's concern.
Research & Reports
This exclusive downloadable research report examines how outsourcing certain IT functions to a service provider can pay off for small and midsize businesses, even more than for large enterprises. But go too far into the cloud, and you may suffer in terms of maintaining agility and responsiveness to market forces.
This exclusive downloadable research report details the security tools that small shops need, at a minimum, to prepare for the increasingly complex security and compliance environment that exists today and the top 5 ways growing businesses can stretch their IT budgets.
Current SMB Issue
- Storage Virtualization Gets Real: Our four business scenarios show how to improve disaster recovery, boost disk utilization and speed performance.
- Wrong Side Of Moore's Law: While Intel remains the biggest manufacturer of chips in the world, the next few years will prove vexing for the company.
- And much more!
- Building a Business-Ready Mobile Infrastructure
- Telehealth ROI: 5 Ways to Profit with Telepresence
- Top 5 Considerations for Cost-Effective Computer Lifecycle Management
- Departmental Private Cloud Reference Architecture
- Web Conferencing for SMBs: 3 Key Considerations for IT Teams at Small to Midsized Firms
- The Cloud Checklist for SMBs: 7 Tips for Safer Cloud Computing
- 4 Basic And Effective Defensive Measures Against Cybercrime
- More than "Just CRM" : 4 Keys to Optimizing Long-Term Loyalty and Revenue
- Cricket Communications Turns to Splunk
- Windows 7: Tips and Best Practices for Simplified Migration
- Lightweight Application Development Systems Ride the Cloud: IDG Report
- Fulfilling the Lean Software Promise: Building and Running Spring Applications on VMware vFabric tc Server