Friday, April 27, 2012
Last updated: 15:32 PM EDT
FTC Hires Attorney, Eyes Google Search: What's Next?
CISPA Passes House: What's Next?
Google Drive: 10 Alternatives To See
How To Protect The Big Data Archive
Google Drive Privacy: 4 Misunderstood Facts
After Flashback, Apple Walled Gardens Won't Help
10 App Stars For New iPad Screen
How To Hack The Password Problem
Physician EHR Adoption Varies With Age, Specialty, Affiliation
Samsung Steals Nokia's Mobile Crown
Why Apple Will Never Equal Sony
6 Reasons iPad Hybrid Tablets Are Inevitable
The Google Phone That Never Was
The Great ICD-10 Debate: Healthcare Coding Transforms
5 Tips For Landing A Big Data Job
Leaving IT: 4 Job Options For Frustrated Techies
VMware Breach: Time To Assume Hypervisor Code Open?
InformationWeek 100 Winners & Losers
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Walgreens Launches 'Find A Pharmacist' Online Directory
How Mobile, Cloud, Are Transforming Healthcare
LinkedIn iPad App: Plenty To Like
Congress Raises Alarm On Iranian Cyber Threat
DARPA Aims To Reuse Space Junk
Facebook Blesses Adobe Social Marketing Apps
Former Nokia Exec Slams Elop And Windows Phone
VMware Breached, More Hypervisor Source Code To Come
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue