Apple's latest retail outlet will pitch products like the iPad 2, iPhone 4S, and MacBook Air to commuters at one of the world's busiest transportation hubs. Check out our visual tour.
The elevated store gives shoppers an eye-level view of Grand Central's famous golden chandeliers.
- Apple Capitalizes On Doctors' iPad Romance
- Windows 8 Store: 8 Ways It Beats Apple
- Samsung Ads Poke Fun At Apple Fanboys
- Microsoft Apps Coming To Apple iOS
- 10 Innovative iOS 5 Apps
- Steve Jobs: 11 Acts Of Vision
- iPhone Through The Years: Visual Tour
White PapersMore White Papers