This is the Jan. 17 digital issue of InformationWeek. Access is free, but you must be a registered member of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network to download the issue. Please register below. There's no cost, and it takes only a few minutes. Once done, click the "Go To Digital Issue" button at the bottom of the page. If you're already a member, just log in above.
In This Digital Issue:
- Cloud Results: These four companies are way past testing the cloud. They're looking at what's next.
- Six Ways To Fail: Cloud adoption is in full swing. But ignore integration, management, and monitoring at your peril.
- Real Costs Of The Cloud: An incomplete financial analysis will end up biting you. We look at how to do a better assessment.
- Bob Evans: Suggesting that Oracle acquire Dell is about as foolish as recommending it buy the U.S. Postal Service.
- Rob Preston: IT spending is headed up. Is that the right direction?
- Forecast For Analytics: Teradata deal puts the focus on marketing.
- Integration Difference: Oracle rolls out financial analytics for SAP.
The information submitted is collected by both TechWeb and our sponsors.
This digital issue is sponsored by: