This InformationWeek digital issue examines the State of Storage. Access is free, but you must be a registered member of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network to download the issue. Please register below. There's no cost, and it takes only a few minutes. Once done, click the "Go To Digital Issue" button at the bottom of the page. If you're already a member, just log in above.
In This Digital Issue:
- State Of Storage: Our latest storage survey shows the pain caused by double-digit data growth rates. Kurt Marko's analysis includes a six-step plan to keep your storage network up to speed.
- Virtual Machine Backups: Best practices to protect your virtual machine disk files from system failure.
- Fritz Nelson On Google's Honeycomb: Is anyone else tired of hearing about gee-whiz tablet technology that's not available?
- Healthways CIO: "Confidence is the only metric of consequence" when it comes to measuring IT effectiveness.
- Java Under Oracle: IBM and Apple are standing behind Java, but unity has a price.
- Microsoft-SAP Duet, Act II: The first try at integrating SAP with Microsoft front-end interfaces flopped, but this one looks more promising.
This digital issue is sponsored by: