This is the March 7 digital issue of InformationWeek. Access is free, but you must be a registered member of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network to download the issue. Please register below. There's no cost, and it takes only a few minutes. Once done, click the "Go To Digital Issue" button at the bottom of the page. If you're already a member, just log in above.
In This Digital Issue:
- SaaS Trends: Our latest research shows software-as-a-service adoption taking off, yet concerns about features and functionality linger.
- 5 Steps To Secure SaaS: Don't risk your business by putting data in the hands of service providers who dodge your security questions.
- E-Discovery In A SaaS World: In the event of litigation, you need fast, reliable access to company e-mail and other information.
- Sparrow Health's CIO: Videoconferencing let this tech chief help a cancer patient see her son graduate from high school.
- Bob Evans On HP: Apotheker is betting the farm on Hewlett-Packard's March 14 summit.
- Fritz Nelson On iPad 2: The most shocking thing about Apple's new faster, thinner iPad is its ship date.
- Viruses Ahead For Mac OS X, Android: Crooks respond to rising popularity of alternative platforms.
- Cisco Ends Hosted Mail: What does the termination of Cisco's hosted e-mail service mean for its other collaboration efforts?
This digital issue is sponsored by: