This is the May 7 digital issue of InformationWeek. Access is free, but you must be a registered member of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network to download the issue. Please register below. There's no cost, and it takes only a few minutes. Once done, click the "Go To Digital Issue" button at the bottom of the page. If you're already a member, just log in above.
In This Issue:
- IT Strategic Security Survey: From clouds to mobile to software development, threats may be everywhere, but they're not equally dangerous. We'll help you prioritize.
- Bring Your Own Cloud: IT must decide how to deal with consumer cloud storage being used in businesses.
- Infor's Oracle Makeover: The CEO of Infor, Charles Phillips, is remodeling the enterprise-apps vendor in the image of his old company.
- Apple Wish List: What we'd like to see in the next version of Apple's mobile operating system.
- Digital Marketing Deal: Teradata's acquisition shows the rising importance of marketing technology.
- Business Transformation: There's more we can do to transform business by thinking mobile, says Sybase's CIO.
This digital issue is sponsored by: