This is the July 25 digital issue of InformationWeek. Access is free, but you must be a registered member of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network to download the issue. Please register below. There's no cost, and it takes only a few minutes. Once done, click the "Go To Digital Issue" button at the bottom of the page. If you're already a member, just log in above.
In This Digital Issue:
- Enterprise App Strategies: IT investment priorities--in mobile, financial and performance management, and CRM--dovetail with business relevance and boost IT visibility.
- SaaS Integration: SaaS can create new data silos unless companies follow best practices to make those apps work with on-premises systems and data sources.
- Cisco Aims To Expand Blade Biz: Despite cost-cutting, the company announces plans to build its virtualization business.
- Social Security CIO Resigns: As Frank Baitman departs, will the agency return to the old mainframe-only culture?
- Tech Earnings Takeaways: Rob Preston examines financial results of some of the industry's bellwether vendors.
- Social Media In The Enterprise: Jonathan Feldman shares four surefire ways to incorporate social networking into your business.
This digital issue is sponsored by: