This is the Sept. 26 digital issue of InformationWeek. Access is free, but you must be a registered member of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network to download the issue. Please register below. There's no cost, and it takes only a few minutes. Once done, click the "Go To Digital Issue" button at the bottom of the page. If you're already a member, just log in above.
In This Issue:
- Security Risk: Adoption of identity management has stalled--bad news given trends such as SaaS, advanced threats, and consumerization.
- Take Charge Of Your Mobile Apps: Here's how to set a clear strategy for developing, deploying, managing, and securing mobile applications.
- Savvis Thinks Big In Cloud: The enterprise cloud provider is building a worldwide chain of data centers.
- HP's New CEO: Will Meg Whitman have a better ear for what CIOs want to hear from HP?
- Get Ready For Windows 8: Microsoft really wants you to kick the XP habit.
- Advice From The IW 500 Conference: Chris Murphy shares some of the best insights from tech chiefs at our recent conference.
- Mark Hurd's Oracle: Fritz Nelson sits down with Oracle's president for a wide-ranging interview.
This digital issue is sponsored by: