This is the Nov. 8 digital issue of InformationWeek. Access is free, but you must be a registered member of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network to download the issue. Please register below. There's no cost, and it takes only a few minutes. Once done, click the "Go To Digital Issue" button at the bottom of the page. If you're already a member, just log in above.
In This Digital Issue:
- Set BI On Solid Footing: Companies expect business intelligence that adapts to their changing needs. Information management is the place to start.
- Clean Up That Web Mess: It's time to tackle that hodgepodge of customer-facing sites that you've been ignoring. We have best practices to help.
- A New Way To Hadoop: Cloudera and Informatica plan an alliance around Cloudera's distribution of the open source Apache Hadoop program.
- Cloud App Security: The federal government plans a program to ensure cloud services meet security requirements.
- CIO Profile: Running an operating group is great experience for being CIO, says Royal Caribbean's Bill Martin.
- Bob Evans: SAP says its strength in on-demand apps, mobility, and business analytics, plus a huge difference in philosophy, will keep it ahead of Oracle.
- Art Wittmann: Budgets are up and the pressure's on to deliver projects that help find new customers and better serve existing ones.
- Rob Preston: When it comes to Microsoft, even very strong financial results draw out the doomsayers.
This digital issue is sponsored by: