This is the Nov. 21 digital issue of InformationWeek. Access is free, but you must be a registered member of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network to download the issue. Please register below. There's no cost, and it takes only a few minutes. Once done, click the "Go To Digital Issue" button at the bottom of the page. If you're already a member, just log in above.
In This Issue:
- Follow The Data: Apply advanced analytics to the sales pipeline, Web traffic, and social buzz to anticipate what’s coming, instead of just looking at the past.
- A Practical Guide To Biometrics: Advanced methods and lower costs make authentication based on physical and behavioral characteristics a viable option.
- How To Cultivate High-Potential Leaders: The departure of a high-potential director or VP is a lost opportunity, Larry Tieman says.
- Hadoop Backing: NetApp takes a swipe at rival EMC with Cloudera alliance.
- Low-Cost Outsourcing Is Waning: Early signs show that "the Indian model is over," an HCL executive says.
- Call For Help: Google expands phone support for enterprise apps customers.
- CIO Profiles: Monte E. Ford of American Airlines and AMR never let doubters stand in his way.
This digital issue is sponsored by: