This is the Dec. 19 digital issue of InformationWeek. Access is free, but you must be a registered member of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network to download the issue. Please register below. There's no cost, and it takes only a few minutes. Once done, click the "Go To Digital Issue" button at the bottom of the page. If you're already a member, just log in above.
In This Issue:
- Outlook 2012: IT should expect soaring demand but cautious hiring as companies use technology to try to get closer to customers.
- Inside Windows Server 8: We drill into Microsoft's latest operating system and share exclusive research on IT deployment plans.
- 5 Twists In The Coming Year: Don't expect big changes in 2012 but rather an evolution of existing trends, Forrester's Tom Pohlmann says.
- Is That Really SAP? Suddenly, SAP has shed its inhibitions to become a player in cloud-based software, Chris Murphy says.
- IT Leader Survival Guide: Art Wittmann lists his 5 must-do's for tech leaders in 2012.
- Deals Of The Year: The 10 most important enterprise IT acquisitions of 2011, according to Rob Preston.
This digital issue is sponsored by: