This is the Dec. 20 digital issue of InformationWeek. Access is free, but you must be a registered member of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network to download the issue. Please register below. There's no cost, and it takes only a few minutes. Once done, click the "Go To Digital Issue" button at the bottom of the page. If you're already a member, just log in above.
In This Digital Issue:
- The Morphing Budget: Capital spending is out, operational spending in. Or is it? CIOs must adapt to keep their financial clout.
- Outlook 2011: InformationWeek Analytics' research spotlights four key trends to watch.
- You've Been Hacked: Here's what you need to know to investigate an attack on your databases.
- Wireless Nation: With cellular convergence, architectural advances, and 802.11n, WLANs are getting interesting.
- Bob Evans: Larry Ellison is taking the offensive against Oracle's longtime partner Hewlett-Packard to a whole new level.
- Art Wittmann: Choosing software-as-a-service apps is really IT's job.
- Rob Preston: A look at the poor U.S. showing on the latest international math and science tests.
This digital issue is sponsored by: