Editorial Calendar Hotline
Whom To Contact
Welcome to InformationWeek's Editorial Calendar Hotline. Please direct press kits and other background material to the appropriate contact for each feature, as listed below. Our mailing address is 600 Community Dr., Manhasset, NY 11030.
While we like to receive press kits, the huge volume of mail received by InformationWeek makes it impossible for our editors to personally confirm receipt of each and every package. Thank you in advance for understanding.
All writers are staff reporters unless noted as freelancers. The telephone numbers and E-mail addresses of all InformationWeek reporters and editors can be found in the masthead of every issue of the magazine.
This information was last updated on October 4th, 2010
THE EDITORIAL-CLOSE DEADLINE IS ABOUT 6 WEEKS BEFORE EACH ISSUE DATE.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
This Week's Issue
Current Healthcare Issue
Current Education Issue
- Business Value of Compilers
- IBM Analytic Answers for Retail Purchase Analysis and Offer Targeting
- Government Analytics: Set Goals, Drive Accountability and Improve Outcomes
- A Smarter Approach: Inside IBM Business Analytics Solutions for Mid-Size Businesses
- Business Analytics for Midsize Businesses: Challenges and Benefits