Tablets Take OverFirst released in April 2010, Apple's iPad has rapidly and substantially changed the way we use computers both inside and outside of schools. By some accounts, Apple's iPad sales to schools started taking over PCs in 2012. Not coincidentally, vendors of mobile device management (MDM) products are bringing their enterprise software tools to school administrators, who are eager for better ways to manage and secure and these devices.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn to Develop and Deploy Your Mobile Commerce Strategy - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Top Business Process Misconceptions
- Using InfoSphere Information Server to Integrate and Manage Big Data
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- HP Newsletter with Gartner Research: Maximizing Your Infrastructure through Virtualization
- Finding a Strategic Voice: Insights from the 2012 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment
- Preventing Security Risks in Real Time
- Applying Agile Principles to Smarter Product Development
- Embedding Agility in Next Generation System Designs (VDC)