FTC, FCC Reveal Complaints Filed Against Apple
Numerous complaints have been filed with the Federal Communications Commission and the Federal Trade Commission against Apple. They run the gamut from the iPad's lack of Flash support to the availability of adult material in the iTunes App Store, to an iPhone catching fire while charging. These documents were obtained via the Freedom Of Information Act.
View the Slideshow
Image Gallery: Wireless Telehealth Brings Medical Help To Those In Need
High-tech developments such as an 802.11-equipped stretcher and mobile vans for digital mammogram screening means living far from a doctor doesn't have to result in poor care.
View the Slideshow
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
In this issue:Subscribe Now
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue