Everyone likes to talk about changing the game, but how do you actually see and shift the field?
Global CIO News
Plenty of women hold leadership positions in higher education technology departments. So why is the percentage of females in the CIO seat declining?
Communication Workers Union says threat of mass walkouts forced O2 and outsourcer Capita to sign a better deal for call center staff.
IT will become more active in mobile development and management as the number of mobile device users doubles in the next five years, says...
Are we visually biased when dealing with LinkedIn invitations from strangers? I'm selective, but I had a recent reminder to watch for red flags.
- HP's Turnaround: Why I Believe|
- Rules For Radical CIOs: Part 2|
- Spotting The Right Time To Innovate|
- 20 People Who Changed Tech: Tom Watson Jr.|
- Digital Business Requires Dose Of Humility|
- Stop Being A Hated IT Overlord|
- Will IT Departments Disappear By 2020?|
- How Linux Foundation Runs Its Virtual Office|
- Cyber Forensics: Hot IT Job|
- NSA Prism Relies Heavily On IT Contractors|
- Why Innovation Fails: The Past Vs. Future Problem|
- U.K. Ministry Of Justice Postpones Major IT Contract|
- 20 People Who Changed Tech: Steve Case|
- CIO Profiles: Randall Spratt Of McKesson|
- NSA Dragnet Debacle: What It Means To IT|
- 3 Ways IT Can Support Talent Strategy|
- CIOs Need To Improve Budget Practices, Says Study|
- Why You Need A Mobile Center Of Excellence|
- Edelman CIO Shares His 90-Day Game Plan|
- White House Declares War On Patent Trolls|
Global CIO Newsletter Sign Up
Chris Murphy explores cutting-edge business, strategy, and management issues of impacting today's CIOs, with keen insight and provocative opinion every Thursday.Sign Up