Upgrade-Palooza: 6 Weeks, 60,000 PCsWhen you operate in 180 countries, with a variety of software, hardware, and connectivity, and employees with varying digital expertise, maximizing employee productivity with technology can be a challenge. Procter & Gamble's ambitious answer: upgrade 60,000 P&G employees' digital capabilities in six weeks, with minimal disruption, while providing everyone with relevant training.
P&G called the program AMP IT UP. PC upgrades had to happen overnight, one location at a time. "Save the date" messages went out four weeks in advance, with information on how to drop off PCs, pick them up, and receive one-on-one and small-group training on the new tools at an on-site event.
Among the upgrades: the ability to boot up faster, 25 times more inbox capacity, easier password management, desktop and file sharing tools, and a range of new videoconferencing capabilities.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Intelligent WAN: How to Keep Your Network from Becoming the New Weak Link
- Serving Two Masters: The Secret to Successful Identity and Access Management Deployment
- Cloud Perception vs. Reality - It's not TCO or TCA, it's the cost of information that really counts
- Maximize your storage investment: Welcome to data's next stage of evolution...
- Do BYOD the Right Way
- HP BYOD in Education
- Bank Improves Crisis Management Communications with Help from BlackBerry
- The Impact Of Poor Web Site Performance In Financial Services
- Always Open: Why the Performance of Online Insurance Matters More Than Ever
- CA Interactive IT Executive Series: Application Lifecycle Management Part 1