Mining Medical Data For The Big PictureMedical provider Marshfield Clinic has developed a Population Health Management dashboard that lets clinicians look at trends in large patient groups that they see, and compare those trends with how specific patients are doing.
The dashboard has been deployed to more than 400 users. It helps identify which physicians are leaders in managing care for specific conditions, with the hope that their best practices can be shared to improve those who are lagging. It was developed using commercial business intelligence tools that take data from Marshfield's 12-TB enterprise data warehouse, which has data on more than 2.5 million patients.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- Effectively Controlling IT Change
- Accounting for Change: Finance Technology in the Insurance Industry
- The Impact Of Poor Web Site Performance In Financial Services
- Always Open: Why the Performance of Online Insurance Matters More Than Ever
- CA Interactive IT Executive Series: Application Lifecycle Management Part 2