Have Your Digital Greeting And Mail It, TooAG Interactive, maker of American Greetings cards, set out to close the gap between customers who like digital greetings and those who prefer paper cards. The company believed the gap was partly generational.
So AG created the JustWink Print-on-Demand initiative, sending a team of developers and businesspeople to a separate work area for a month to design, develop, test, and deploy a new system.
The effort required the creation of a new scalable vector graphic specification and the development of a custom rendering system that merges the card's spec with the customer's photos, messages, and other content. Once the card is created, the customer can send the card electronically or press a button to send it to a third-party vendor who assembles, prints, and mails the card to the recipient.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Protecting Enterprise Data From Endpoint Threats
- Cloud Perception vs. Reality - It's not TCO or TCA, it's the cost of information that really counts
- Ovum Technology Analysis: Compelling Trends and Successful Strategies for Externalizing Your Enterprise Through APIs
- 5 Ways Decision Management Leads to Greater Customer Value
- BPM Bootcamp, Part 2: Creating a culture conducive to continuous process innovation
- HP BYOD in Education
- Bank Improves Crisis Management Communications with Help from BlackBerry
- The Impact Of Poor Web Site Performance In Financial Services
- Always Open: Why the Performance of Online Insurance Matters More Than Ever
- CA Interactive IT Executive Series: Application Lifecycle Management Part 2