ERP Is Still In StyleWhen you look at IT staff compensation by job functions, a few emerging categories top the list: wireless infrastructure, cloud computing, and Web security. (All those have low bases of respondents, so take the numbers with a grain of salt.) But notable are two stalwarts--ERP and enterprise app integration. These have been among the top functions for the decade-plus we've done our survey. While emerging skills around unstructured data analysis rise in importance, they aren't dimming the prospects for conventional software. ERP data is often the most reliable and trusted data companies have, so people who can help companies make sense of that data and share it, quickly, to make good decisions remain in high demand.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Intelligent WAN: How to Keep Your Network from Becoming the New Weak Link
- Serving Two Masters: The Secret to Successful Identity and Access Management Deployment
- Cloud Perception vs. Reality - It's not TCO or TCA, it's the cost of information that really counts
- Maximize your storage investment: Welcome to data's next stage of evolution...
- Do BYOD the Right Way
- HP BYOD in Education
- Bank Improves Crisis Management Communications with Help from BlackBerry
- The Impact Of Poor Web Site Performance In Financial Services
- Always Open: Why the Performance of Online Insurance Matters More Than Ever
- CA Interactive IT Executive Series: Application Lifecycle Management Part 1