IT Evolves SlowlyWe ask IT managers what skills are critical to their jobs, so we thought it would be fascinating to look back five years and see how that's changed. Fascinating, yes--because there has been almost zero change. The order and percentages are nearly identical. Have we really not gotten any better at automating reports, thus driving down the importance of that? Is finding new business opportunities still dead last, despite the opportunities to tap mobile tech for new relationships? Managers need to make sure their skills keep up with the times.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Intelligent WAN: How to Keep Your Network from Becoming the New Weak Link
- Serving Two Masters: The Secret to Successful Identity and Access Management Deployment
- Cloud Perception vs. Reality - It's not TCO or TCA, it's the cost of information that really counts
- Maximize your storage investment: Welcome to data's next stage of evolution...
- Do BYOD the Right Way
- HP BYOD in Education
- Bank Improves Crisis Management Communications with Help from BlackBerry
- The Impact Of Poor Web Site Performance In Financial Services
- Always Open: Why the Performance of Online Insurance Matters More Than Ever
- CA Interactive IT Executive Series: Application Lifecycle Management Part 1