Consulting PaysThere must be some reason people spend their lives in hotels and airplanes, right? Money's the most-cited reason people choose contracting or consulting, by 45% of staff and 56% of managers. Staff-level consultants and contractors report median salaries 19% higher than IT staffers overall, and for managers the premium is 12%. But 32% of staff and 18% of managers say they do it because they couldn't find full-time work, and 30% of staff and 41% of managers say it's to have flexible hours.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Intelligent WAN: How to Keep Your Network from Becoming the New Weak Link
- Serving Two Masters: The Secret to Successful Identity and Access Management Deployment
- Cloud Perception vs. Reality - It's not TCO or TCA, it's the cost of information that really counts
- Maximize your storage investment: Welcome to data's next stage of evolution...
- Do BYOD the Right Way
- HP BYOD in Education
- Bank Improves Crisis Management Communications with Help from BlackBerry
- The Impact Of Poor Web Site Performance In Financial Services
- Always Open: Why the Performance of Online Insurance Matters More Than Ever
- CA Interactive IT Executive Series: Application Lifecycle Management Part 1