His FamilySteve Jobs leaves behind more than ideas and products; he leaves three children that he had with his wife Laurene, and one child from a previous relationship. He leaves family and friends, colleagues and admirers. His personal legacy is a different sort of triumph, but no less important than his professional accomplishments.
"In his public life, Steve was known as a visionary; in his private life, he cherished his family," the Jobs family said in a statement. "We are thankful to the many people who have shared their wishes and prayers during the last year of Steve's illness; a website will be provided for those who wish to offer tributes and memories."
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- Effectively Controlling IT Change
- Accounting for Change: Finance Technology in the Insurance Industry
- The Impact Of Poor Web Site Performance In Financial Services
- Always Open: Why the Performance of Online Insurance Matters More Than Ever
- CA Interactive IT Executive Series: Application Lifecycle Management Part 2