FluxxFluxx, from fluxxlabs, is a cloud-based business management platform designed to help businesses manage all of the data that is generated today, which sounds pretty useful.
But flux is also what they used to call dysentery, and I'm not sure I'd like for my business to be associated with a terrible disease.
Or perhaps it will make you think of the famous flux capacitor in the geek-favorite movie, Back To the Future.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Ovum Technology Analysis: Compelling Trends and Successful Strategies for Externalizing Your Enterprise Through APIs
- Do BYOD the Right Way
- Cloud Perception vs. Reality - It's not TCO or TCA, it's the cost of information that really counts
- BPM Bootcamp, Part 2: Creating a culture conducive to continuous process innovation