Adobe Photoshop CS5Adobe may be getting kicked around a lot these days, but Photoshop CS 5 is still pretty great. Sure, it could cost a lot less and could do with a more user-friendly UI, but if you're doing serious work with images, Photoshop still rules. The new Content-Aware Fill feature alone is almost enough to merit an upgrade from CS4.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Ovum Technology Analysis: Compelling Trends and Successful Strategies for Externalizing Your Enterprise Through APIs
- Do BYOD the Right Way
- Self Service: Extending Workload Automation to Business Users
- Does America's Next "Road to Prosperity" lie in Rural Sourcing?